I’m starting this blog about 6 months after having started to vlog. I would, however, like it if this blog gave an account of my whole learning process, or learning path. I will therefore backpost some articles to the dates where things approximately happened.
Before starting this vlog, I wrote tow articles about my learning path.
One of them I have backposted here: Learning to Vlog: Jan – Sept
The other one is a Google Photoalbum which I will leave as it is, because of the videos it includes. There’s no easy way to publish the videos on this vlog unless I would post them to youtube. But because they include my kids, I don’t want to do that. Have fun reading the post though: Learning to Vlog 1.
The backposted articles are listed hereunder and were loosely based on the two articles linked above:
- The idea – Jan. 2017
- The spark – May 2017
- The Greening Plastic Project-video – July
- Tryouts – August
- Homevideos – September
- A vlogging course (part 1)
- The announcement goes online (my first post!)
- The first vlogs – October
- A vlogging course (part 2)
- First week of November
- Back to learning to vlog
- What to buy when you’re learning to vlog
- Proper Rural Web Vlogs – December 2017