In the post of January 2017 you could read how I came to the idea to become a vlogger.
Having the idea was like planting a seed. In the following months not much happened. I was busy with other stuff – work, life, being a mom.
But the seed was germinating. It was maturing, simmering, slowly growing and materialising. The idea was more and more taking shape. I was searching for answers like:
- Where can I film
- How will I fit it in my days
- How much time do I have to do this and will it be enough?
- Will I have enough topics to keep making films indefinitely?
- What will my videos be about?
- Who will be my audience?
- What do I want to achieve with this?
- Can I do it?
Then came a spark: an email from my employer’s communication department: we’re looking for vloggers. Who would be interested?
I raised my hand.